Laura took the kids to the pumpkin patch for playgroup. The kids had a great time (see Olivia's obvious joy ;)-) on the hayride. Connor seemed to enjoy himself and appears to have done all the choosing of the 3 pumpkins they brought home. Laura had a hilarious story about getting those pumpkins from the patch to the car. She said they had no carts so she had to try to carry 3 pumpkins (one very large) and 2 tired, cranky kids to the car! She said she would pick up the kids, put them down a few feet away then go back and get the pumpkins putting them down a few feet past the kids, go back for the kids and repeat the process. Finally a worker noticed her trouble and came to help. Oh, I can only imagine. Poor Laura- what a trooper! I just wish I could have come to help out (I was on bed rest)- and to have witnessed this eventful day.
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Pumpkin patch!
Laura took the kids to the pumpkin patch for playgroup. The kids had a great time (see Olivia's obvious joy ;)-) on the hayride. Connor seemed to enjoy himself and appears to have done all the choosing of the 3 pumpkins they brought home. Laura had a hilarious story about getting those pumpkins from the patch to the car. She said they had no carts so she had to try to carry 3 pumpkins (one very large) and 2 tired, cranky kids to the car! She said she would pick up the kids, put them down a few feet away then go back and get the pumpkins putting them down a few feet past the kids, go back for the kids and repeat the process. Finally a worker noticed her trouble and came to help. Oh, I can only imagine. Poor Laura- what a trooper! I just wish I could have come to help out (I was on bed rest)- and to have witnessed this eventful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ehaha! what a bunch of cuties! Love the last pic where Connor has this "satisfied" smile on his face, happy to be holding Olivia...and Olivia's screaming her head off. Classic!
Post a Comment